Youth Outlook, Illinois’ first suburban not-for-profit dedicated to serving LGBT youth, seeks a full time Community Partnership and Inclusive Giving Officer to plan, manage and execute solicitation, cultivation and stewardship of contributions from individual, corporate and foundation donors. The Community Partnership & Inclusive Giving Officer will develop relationships with individual donors and the business community, assist with grant fund applications, create and manage peer-to-peer, social media and online campaigns.
The Community Partnership & Inclusive Giving will be responsible for communications to current and prospective donors, including acknowledgments of donations. This individual will also plan and organize live and virtual events as well as respond to third party requests regarding events.
This position is exempt, full time (40 hours/week) and fully remote. Travel within Youth-Outlooks service area will be required once IL regulations allow for in-person gathering. Normal business hours apply with occasional evening and weekends required, determined by agency events.
- Knowledge of fundraising software such as Neon, Keela, E-Tapestry or similar
- Proven success raising 2x annual salary through a variety of campaign styles
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Non-Profit Development experience required, preferably in an organization with a budget less than $300,000/year
- Valid Driver’s License with current proof of insurance
- Willingness to undergo credit/criminal background check upon acceptance of employment offer
- Microsoft Office Proficiency, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in working from home full time
- Ability to work with part-time staff and volunteers
- Basic knowledge of social media best practices and analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Non-Profit Management or similar
- Previous experience with LGBTQ community organization or youth serving agencies
- Grant writing experience
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Capital Campaign experience
Please forward resume and cover letter to: email@example.com