If you are a LGBTQ+ Student or Family and are experiencing discrimination or issues at school, there is a streamlined intake form from Illinois Safe Schools Alliance for Advocacy Support: Click here
- The Trevor Project: Call 866-488-7386, Text “START” to 678678
- The Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860
- Blackline for BIPOC folks: 800-604-5841
- Crisis Text Line: Text “REACH” to 741741
- Desi LGBTQ+ Helpline for South Asians: 908-367-3374
- DuPage County Crisis Line: 630-627-1700
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233)
- RAINN National Sexual Assault Hotline: 800-656-HOPE (4673)
- The National Runaway Safeline: 800-RUNAWAY (800-786-2929)
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline (formerly The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline): Dial 988
- YWCA Rape Crisis Hotline: 888-293-2080 (Chicago Region)
Check out Imi, a series of free guides designed to help LGBTQ+ teens lean practical methods to cope with sexual and gender minority stress.
For our ever-evolving resource guide, click here.